Toxicology and Chemical Risk Assessments
Since 2003, ToxServices has excelled at assessing and analyzing toxicological risk related to human health. ToxServices integrates the science of hazard identification, dose-response assessment, exposure assessment, quantitative risk assessment, and risk management in order to assist our clientele in protecting human health.
ToxServices' senior employees alone have over 100 years of experience between them in toxicological risk assessment. With all staff qualified to Masters level in their various scientific fields, many also have PhDs that complement years of experience.
ToxServices' senior employees have expertise in areas including:
- Contaminants and intentional additives in drinking water
- Benchmark dose evaluation of carcinogenic compounds
- Intentional food additives and dietary supplements
- Indirect food additives migrating from packaging/food storage materials
- Environmental air pollutants
- Pharmaceutical excipients
- Fragrance ingredients